Visit SfN's online home for learning and discussion
Find year-round career advice, training offerings, and networking opportunities.
Explore Resources to Enhance Your Career
Neuronline offers neuroscientists of all training and career stages year-round opportunities to advance and connect with the global scientific community year-round. Through Neuronline’s hundreds of resources created for you by your peers around the world, you can expand your skillset, learn new perspectives, and build your network.
Anyone who is not a member can access five resources of their choosing per month. Join SfN or renew your membership to gain unlimited access to all Neuronline content and enjoy other SfN member benefits.
- Learn from written articles, videos, audio recordings, webinars, interviews, virtual conferences, and more featuring insights and advice from neuroscientists with diverse research interests and career backgrounds.
- Explore SfN annual meeting event recordings, including Professional Development Workshops, Short Courses, Neurobiology of Disease Workshops, Social Issues Roundtables, Public Advocacy Forums, and Meet-the-Experts.
- Catch up on cutting-edge scientific research topics and techniques with research summaries and training.
- Engage with neuroscientists worldwide by starting or responding to threads about a wide variety of topics, and participate in live chats.
- Comment on Neuronline resource articles.
- Explore Community Blogs, written by Neuronline Community Leaders about scientific, publishing, career path, and other topics.